Need some parts

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

bobcat bill

Hi, New to forum and need some parts. Looking for an oil cooler for a 743B. Also need a lot of parts for a burnt 883. Tnaks for any help

Tazza

Staff member
Have you checked prices at the dealer?
The oil cooler, have you spoken to a radiator repair shop? they may be able to patch the old one up for you if its not too bad.

Dogsluvtrux

Have you checked prices at the dealer?
The oil cooler, have you spoken to a radiator repair shop? they may be able to patch the old one up for you if its not too bad.
Let me know what you are looking for...need serial numbers off of machines as well. I have an opportunity to buy a large selection of Bobcat and Case parts from a dealer that are "new"...they are dropping the lines and there is a fairly large selection of parts they could not return to the respective companies. Curious as to if there is any $ to be made reselling these parts at or below dealer cost

steve911

Let me know what you are looking for...need serial numbers off of machines as well. I have an opportunity to buy a large selection of Bobcat and Case parts from a dealer that are "new"...they are dropping the lines and there is a fairly large selection of parts they could not return to the respective companies. Curious as to if there is any $ to be made reselling these parts at or below dealer cost
I would say there is a potential to make good money off of the parts.... anything there for an 825 Bobcat? thanks

Gator

Hi wondering if there are any pumpsfor an bobcat 825