Need Help with 825 Bobcat Part Search

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

steve911

Hi everyone, In my continuing quest to get aux hydraulics plumbed on my 825, I decided to ask those on the forum for a little help. I would like to keep it as original as possible. The previous suggestion I received about simply running hose to the front certainly is doable, but if possible I'd like to do the hard tube route. I am listing the part numbers of the parts and also the original conversion kit number. The next time a member of the forum visits their local bobcat store ask the parts guy if they happen to have any of the part numbers listed below. You never know what you may find… I was recently in Salt lake City Utah, and while there I dropped by the Bobcat store. They didn't have the tubes I was looking for, but they did have an indicator light that had been long discontinued by Bobcat that I needed. Here are the numbers: 6543000 -- Tube 6543001 -- Tube 6553435 -- Tube 6553436 -- Tube 6553491 -- Aux Hyd Kit I know it is a real long shot, but I would appreciate anything anyone would do. thanks Steve A.

Tazza

Staff member
The hard tube lines you could get made. Its just steel tube that they put bends in and weld or flair fittings on the ends for the hoses/couplings. I have my doubts OEM parts for this would still be available.... I'd talk to a few hydraulic shops and see if they have the gear to do it. Even if you can take the machine down on a truck so they can see the angles you need.
A possible option?

coreya3212

The hard tube lines you could get made. Its just steel tube that they put bends in and weld or flair fittings on the ends for the hoses/couplings. I have my doubts OEM parts for this would still be available.... I'd talk to a few hydraulic shops and see if they have the gear to do it. Even if you can take the machine down on a truck so they can see the angles you need.
A possible option?
What comes in the hyd aux kit?
Tazz is right on the steel lines. In Calgary, we have a place called Green Line hose and fittings and they will do a steel line while you wait. For the lines that is what I would do. They are about half inch lines, same as the ones already routed off the hyd control. Good Luck Steve, we gotta keep these old girls running!!

Dogsluvtrux

Call your local dealer, give them the part numbers and ask them to order them class 2. If they are not in stock in the parts warehouse, Bobcat will put in their TraderJoe program. Basically, corporate starts calling the last dealers who ordered that part number and will go down the list until they find a dealer that has it. That dealer will ship it to your dealer and you may pay some extra freight. It may take awhile as well...I've had it take up to a month to get parts...in all fairness, I've also had them laugh at me and say no too.