My loader randomly lost pressure

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

rschroeder89

I have a 773 (not sure if it's a G, I'm brand new to the these things.) we are had snowstorm, and I use it for plowing my drive. I started it up this morning and warmed it up, I backed it up a little bit, and it worked fine and then all of a sudden I lost power. It was still drive forward, and backward very slowly, and the bucket could curl very very slowly. There is no lights on but now there's a flashing hydraulic fluid level light. When I go out and check the fluid level, it looks like the ball is floating nice and high. What could be wrong?

mrbb

maybe you have water in hydraulic fluid and some of it froze and is blocking things?,
when was fluid changed last?
hydro filter changed??

OP
OP
R

rschroeder89

Thanks for this thought. I only bought it within the last year and have been going by the next service sticker in the cab to let me know that I don't need to change the fluid yet, I did go ahead and change the hydraulic filter any way and no luck. I don't think it's water in the fluid because I've been running it in colder temps all winter as well.

laurencen

could have a bad sensor, had a Deere SS the oil pressure sensor went bad on the charge system, would only start in service mode and moved slow

Last edited:

Latest posts