Mustang 2040, 4 cyl Yanmar, 1997

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Bob S

I am trying to find the Fuel Cutoff Solenoid, part # 425 35925 on the Mustang 2040. I have the New Part but I sure cannot locate where in the world it is located. I would appreciate any input. Bob S

Bandit1047

I don't know since My mustang is a different model, however it should be on the same side as the fuel pump or part of the pump. It must have electric lines running to it and needs to be on that side of the engine. If it is not part of the pump assembly, it would have a rod that moves to shut off the fuel.
Look at the new part and see if the mounting gives you a clue.
Call mustang direct. The factory engineers have helped me out in the past and if you get the right guy on the phone he just may have the answer.
They may be able to fax or e-mail you the parts catalog page showing the seleniod and where it is located. Any help from the dealer?
If you can steam clean the engine, it may mke it easier to find.
Good luck, and let us know how you make out.
Joe

dieselwiezil

I don't know since My mustang is a different model, however it should be on the same side as the fuel pump or part of the pump. It must have electric lines running to it and needs to be on that side of the engine. If it is not part of the pump assembly, it would have a rod that moves to shut off the fuel.
Look at the new part and see if the mounting gives you a clue.
Call mustang direct. The factory engineers have helped me out in the past and if you get the right guy on the phone he just may have the answer.
They may be able to fax or e-mail you the parts catalog page showing the seleniod and where it is located. Any help from the dealer?
If you can steam clean the engine, it may mke it easier to find.
Good luck, and let us know how you make out.
Joe
left side of engine is the inject pump. Should be on the back side of it towards the cab.