motor mounts for Scat Trak 1300C?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

jwest

Last year I had my Scat Trak 1300C carefully gone over and anything needing fixing was taken care of. We were able to get or make parts for anything missing so it's running well. I know the 1300C is a very old unit, but the engine is pretty new and it runs well. Just want to keep it running for misc. tasks around the farm. The one part that we could not find anywhere were motor mounts and it did need one or more. Its been a while but I seem to remember that they were rubber coated affairs or something. Does anyone know where these could still be sourced?

flyerdan

Most of the time manufacturers will grab the material catalogs rather than reinvent the wheel, so chances are very good that they got their mounts from McMaster Carr .
If you have an intact one (or all the pieces of a failed one)you can probably match it to one in the catalog.
Alternately, if you have the OEM part number, you could check ebay, chances are someone's flogging some on there. It's amazing what shows up there.

hfP4

Most of the time manufacturers will grab the material catalogs rather than reinvent the wheel, so chances are very good that they got their mounts from McMaster Carr .
If you have an intact one (or all the pieces of a failed one)you can probably match it to one in the catalog.
Alternately, if you have the OEM part number, you could check ebay, chances are someone's flogging some on there. It's amazing what shows up there.
This info is about my 1300HD, may be the same as your 1300C: McMaster 7145N2 is close... Save your money, it turns out that part is actually half of an Energy Suspension 94102 (which come in a 2 pack). I think the actual mount (and cab mounts) are Deltaflex CB2202 family. I'm using the Energy Suspension part for my motor, and some eBay CB-2202-13 ($5/ea) for the cab mount.