Model 610 manual

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Scott Cee

Does anyone have a source for the Model 610 service manual, aside from the dealer? I found the parts manual online, but all the service manuals are from really sketchy websites that want you to pay (when there is no way they legally can be reselling a manual that isn't theirs).

gearbox

Join the Melroe owners of America group . at the top of the tabs go to the files section . you can download everthing for free . I just did a 700 service manual took iit to a print shop . printed it and put it in a 3 ring binder for 50 bucks .

brdgbldr

Does anyone have a source for the Model 610 service manual, aside from the dealer? I found the parts manual online, but all the service manuals are from really sketchy websites that want you to pay (when there is no way they legally can be reselling a manual that isn't theirs).
Actually the manual for that model is so old that the legal rights to publishing it have expired.

OP
OP
S

Scott Cee

Actually the manual for that model is so old that the legal rights to publishing it have expired.
I wouldn't think so as Bobcat offers updated/current versions. That should mean the copywrite should effectively still be valid. They may not care, which would then put it in a grey area as the copywrite is not being defended and eventually becomes null and void in that case.

Regardless, I'm not paying somebody $50-75 for a pdf that they didn't even make. Some of the cheaper copies appear to be scanned so poorly that they're basically illegible too.

OP
OP
S

Scott Cee

Join the Melroe owners of America group . at the top of the tabs go to the files section . you can download everthing for free . I just did a 700 service manual took iit to a print shop . printed it and put it in a 3 ring binder for 50 bucks .
I just requested to join. Some interesting group rules, but I suspect they will let me in.

Big Al

I'm trying to rewire a 610. The manual is helpful but still trying to get the wiring correct. any help would be appreciated. I have power all the way up to the ignition switch which is new but it still won crank. Machine was running