Melroe 600 vs 610

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

KHAL

Hello knowledgable colleagues..... I just discovered the "Driven Pulley" on my 600m is cracked. It broke the belt and the pulley mandrel is actually a little off center now. Some questions........ 1.) Where am I gonna find a pulley? 2.) Why did this pulley crack? 3.) Will a 610 and 600 be the same? 4.) Where will I find the Serial Number on this unit? My dealer asked for it Thanks a pile....... Khal [email protected]

OldMachinist

The pulleys should be the same on a 610 since they use the same engine. The main differences between the 600 and 610 were the governed speed was increased on the 610 and they added a ballast weight. The serial number plate should be right between your legs when your sitting in the seat. Without seeing the pulley I couldn't tell you why it broke.

OP
OP
K

KHAL

The pulleys should be the same on a 610 since they use the same engine. The main differences between the 600 and 610 were the governed speed was increased on the 610 and they added a ballast weight. The serial number plate should be right between your legs when your sitting in the seat. Without seeing the pulley I couldn't tell you why it broke.
Thanks Old Machinist. I knew you would reply.......I have the old 600 pushed into a friend's garage now and I guess it will be there until I can find the parts which hasn't been easy.... I appreciate it. Cal

Latest posts