Main Hyd valve 773g Need parts manual page

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

skidsteer.ca

I need a copy of the exploded parts view for the main hydraulic valve on my 773 g foot controls. I'm having trouble with one (close cylinder dirrection) of the aux hydraulic (front couplers) sticking in the on position when I use the momentary switch and continuos flow switch above more then 1/4 throttle. My hyd guy figures its a internal leak in the valve causing the problem (I tried swapping spools and its not electrical)
Also my charge pressure is running @ 370 psi at wot (full rpm), the problem goes away if I reduce the rpm at the point when the charge pressure drops under 200 psi.
Manual shows I should only have @ 250 psi for the cast iron pump models and the aluminum pump models were around 160 I think (memory??)
I have the service manual but it does not have the exploded view of the valve. If you have a parts manual with this info could you forward it to [email protected] or fax to (240) 363-6346
Thanks
ken

Tazza

Staff member
Ken, have you tried calling your dealer? When ever i needed parts they faxed me the diagram for that section with a full exploded view so i got the correct parts.
Worth a try at least.

OP
OP
skidsteer.ca

skidsteer.ca

Ken, have you tried calling your dealer? When ever i needed parts they faxed me the diagram for that section with a full exploded view so i got the correct parts.
Worth a try at least.
They will on monday, was hoping to ge it early to try and wrap my head around this one.
Thanks
Ken

Tazza

Staff member
They will on monday, was hoping to ge it early to try and wrap my head around this one.
Thanks
Ken
ahh, got ya!
I'd love to have a copy of their database on parts, just a few clicks and you have the parts break down that is required.

OP
OP
skidsteer.ca

skidsteer.ca

ahh, got ya!
I'd love to have a copy of their database on parts, just a few clicks and you have the parts break down that is required.
I guess we need to bug the Bobcat webmaster for it, Many of their competitors have their parts views online. (New Holland) Or offer manuals for download at a more reasonable price with instant delivery. (Deere)
It just make sense when the customer is having trouble to be as helpful as possible.
Ken