LX485 seat replacement

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

zammer

can someone give me the general background on new Holland replacement seats? I bought a used skid loader and it's still at a friends house who is looking over it. I'm trying to research seats. Apparently there are pressure switches either one or two that go with these seats to ensure the seatbelt is on and I'm not sure what the second switch would be for, before you start the machine, the switches have to be engaged. Seller has owned the skid since 1998 and doesn't remember anything about the switches. I'm assuming he bypassed them. Any suggestions or background on this would be helpful. I'm not sure if switches are part of the purchase of a new seat, or if the switch is part of the skid loader, and the seat fits around them? any information would be helpful!

mrbb

have a look at this,(see below link) it shows the seat and all switches

go to platform cab, body work and decals
and then under that go to SEAT
1707862750023.png

some seats when you buy them come with the pressure switches in them, some don't, there all made and packaged differently?

OP
OP
Z

zammer

thank you. I wasn't sure if my existing seat which only has the hard stone left, if those switches can be transferred to a new which has holes for switches.