Ls180 Hydraulic Pump O-rings

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

PSBBNova

I have a 2003 ls180, is it possible to slide the pumps far enough back to replace the orings where the mount to the mounting plate without removing drive motors or tilting cab? Thanks in advance

Mike10

Yes, not easy but doable. You will need to disconnect all hydraulic lines, the drive centering block and the short tie rods to the hydro levers.

OP
OP
P

PSBBNova

Yes, not easy but doable. You will need to disconnect all hydraulic lines, the drive centering block and the short tie rods to the hydro levers.
Thanks for the reply, what are you referring to as the drive centering block? Just want a good idea before I start tearing in to it.

Mike10

Thanks for the reply, what are you referring to as the drive centering block? Just want a good idea before I start tearing in to it.
When you raise the seat and look into the transmission area you will see two shock absorbers. The mount these shocks are attached to can be removed. Two bolts at the front and two bolts at the back along with removing the bolts from the steering levers.

OP
OP
P

PSBBNova

When you raise the seat and look into the transmission area you will see two shock absorbers. The mount these shocks are attached to can be removed. Two bolts at the front and two bolts at the back along with removing the bolts from the steering levers.
Oh yes ok, ive had that off 100 times by now. Thanks for the help.