LS140

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Dudge

Hi New here and have looked around and searched but can anyone point me in the direction of a user/operator/owner manual for a ls140. I have just bought one and while most things are fairly obvious I would like to know I am fully up to speed. I can find loads of downloads for maintenance, service, parts but not the standard operators manual. Happy to pay a couple of quid for one and happy for a PDF download if not OEM, but nearly all the sites where I have found either look as dodgy as hell or are advertising Operators manuals but when you get to download they are just small service manuals. Any help would be great...thanks in advance.

flyerdan

There are some L series operator manuals over at ManualsLib , not exactly for yours but one might be close enough to cover what you're unsure about. Don't cost anything to look.
Trawl through the manual thread here as well; it's pretty Bobcat intensive but there are other makes covered as well. When I find something good I add it there.

OP
OP
D

Dudge

There are some L series operator manuals over at ManualsLib , not exactly for yours but one might be close enough to cover what you're unsure about. Don't cost anything to look.
Trawl through the manual thread here as well; it's pretty Bobcat intensive but there are other makes covered as well. When I find something good I add it there.
Thanks..I didn't see the manual thread but thought there might be one here.