Looking for parts for my Bobcat 873 F

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

dsmithson

Not looking to spend a lot of money, but if anyone has some parts they're willing to part with Im looking, The machine was in a fire and alot of plastic and rubber melted, believe it or not I was able to find a machine with just about all the major parts That got melted, however there is still a long list of items I need, Ive seen several parts online, but they're still expensive and not within reason. As an example of within reason, I found a fuel tank locally for 100.00 to me that is within reason, they gave me a bunch of hoses and belts because they don't guarantee them, I was willing to pay something for them, but they said no need for that. Some things I need off the top of my head are 1) Air cleaner housing 2) Pintles for hydrostatic 3)breather caps for deutz 2011,4) front timing cover deutz 2011, 5) wire harnesses 6)seat 7) handles for lever 8)key switch for ignition 9) lights 10) right side guages and panel 11) timing belt cover 12) Turbo These are just a few things There are more that I need I will wait for some response. TIA