loading my new non running 753 on a trailer?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

cp7

I've bought a '93 model 753 and it's been setting for awhile so it's not running. We're not going to pick it up till first of the week but I'm reading about that it has lots more electronics on it than my older machines and I'm wondering what is going to be involved with loading it on a trailer. My winch will drag it up on but I don't want to hurt anything in the process.
Read about a traction lock parking brake solenoid? Is that going to prevent it from rolling and if so how do I override it?
Any other suggestions?
Would love to find the manuals for it.
Thanks

farmshop

Put a battery in it and hit the traction lock override button. If that dont work tip up the cab(2 1/2" nuts) and unbolt the solenoid 2 5/16 bolts lift up rod and clamp vise grips on it. That will release park brake but you will have to fight the drive motors but if you go slow and not very far should be ok

OP
OP
C

cp7

Put a battery in it and hit the traction lock override button. If that dont work tip up the cab(2 1/2" nuts) and unbolt the solenoid 2 5/16 bolts lift up rod and clamp vise grips on it. That will release park brake but you will have to fight the drive motors but if you go slow and not very far should be ok
Thank you sir. That's what I was looking for.
Looking through the parts books I don't even see it listed so maybe I'll get lucky and this early model doesn't have one.

Latest posts