Liugong Anyone?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

fencerowphil

I understand that this Chinese manufacturer has a CLG380 skidsteer. No service network. No real dealer network. Anybody know anything about this? Phil L.

753g

you just said it all, No service network and no dealer network. I'd steer away from this, it sounds like something that's too good to be true if you found a good price on it. It's made by man; parts will wear out and stuff will break. you need to be able to reliably source parts, and or be able to get service on machinery, that and if you go to resale it, it's doubtfull you'll get anywhere near what you paid for it. just my humble opinion.

Tazza

Staff member
you just said it all, No service network and no dealer network. I'd steer away from this, it sounds like something that's too good to be true if you found a good price on it. It's made by man; parts will wear out and stuff will break. you need to be able to reliably source parts, and or be able to get service on machinery, that and if you go to resale it, it's doubtfull you'll get anywhere near what you paid for it. just my humble opinion.
I have heard of similar gear getting imported over here too. I personally wouldn't touch it either. If any parts break you will need to take it to a machinery shop to get another one made (if it can even be done), this can be awfully pricey. Personally stick with a brand you know or at least one with a good reputation that you can get parts for. This is one of the reasons most, if not all the people of this forum run Bobcat brand gear, replacement parts are always available.

Latest posts