lahman skid steer

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

iowa old iron

I recently aquired a lahman skid steer, due to the death of my brother. It starts, but the hydraulics dont work. How can I get it to "free wheel" to get it on a trailer? Any help is appreciated!!

Tazza

Staff member
I don't know anything about that machine but you may need to use brute force to load it. You may need to use a winch and drag it up on the trailer then investigate it further when you have it home.
It could be as simple as the park brake is engaged.
Does it make noises when you move the steering levers?

skidboy

I don't know anything about that machine but you may need to use brute force to load it. You may need to use a winch and drag it up on the trailer then investigate it further when you have it home.
If you loosen the drive motor hoses you should be able to winch or push it onto a trailer.It will leak some oil,but that can be cleaned up.

OP
OP
I

iowa old iron

Thanks for the info. It does not make any noises when I move the steering levers.

Latest posts