L783 new owner lots to learn

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Calvary

I just bought this machine and it seems very sound, with the exception of a hydro leak on right side coming from wheel area. The thing I need most at the moment is some manuals on this machine. I cant locate any, really could use some help finding some if anyone has an idea. Also, this is my first skid that I actually own so I will probably be a regular on here to that respect, Hello all and glad to meet you.

OP
OP
C

Calvary

ok so no one is able to help there... how about this one. what is the best way to convert to the new standard attachment hook up? advice, links, videos, and wisdom would help, thanks.

Tazza

Staff member
ok so no one is able to help there... how about this one. what is the best way to convert to the new standard attachment hook up? advice, links, videos, and wisdom would help, thanks.
I believe adaptor plates would be available to change it to the modern style, but i don't know the price.
Just how many different attachments are you planning on owning? if you buy them, why not just modify them to fit the machine. If you plan on hiring attachments, you will need the new adaptor style plate.

OP
OP
C

Calvary

I believe adaptor plates would be available to change it to the modern style, but i don't know the price.
Just how many different attachments are you planning on owning? if you buy them, why not just modify them to fit the machine. If you plan on hiring attachments, you will need the new adaptor style plate.
looking to start in this line of work as a part time business, have plans to buy all that I could use/need with thoughts that the attachments can be use on other skids as I buy them. But thanks for the thought.

jerry

looking to start in this line of work as a part time business, have plans to buy all that I could use/need with thoughts that the attachments can be use on other skids as I buy them. But thanks for the thought.
check some of the manufacturers that advertise here. Pretty sure some of them carry conversion set-ups.

Mike10

New Holland offers a face plate conversion, for you loader, to attach to the standard quick attach attachments.

JohnDV

I have a L555 and I've been looking at this website for a plate conversion to the newer quick attach. I didn't want a plate adapter but rather replace the the whole plate but I think this place has both. http://www.hayspear.com/c=hd0mzq9hhQ1orQde55vL57z0J/product/QA_JD765B_NHCOMPLETE/Skidsteer-Hitch-Adapter-for-JD-675b-NH-555-complete-conversion.html

OP
OP
C

Calvary

I have a L555 and I've been looking at this website for a plate conversion to the newer quick attach. I didn't want a plate adapter but rather replace the the whole plate but I think this place has both. http://www.hayspear.com/c=hd0mzq9hhQ1orQde55vL57z0J/product/QA_JD765B_NHCOMPLETE/Skidsteer-Hitch-Adapter-for-JD-675b-NH-555-complete-conversion.html
Thanks, I have a page from them saved as a favorite myself. Mine would be 750.00 plus whatever shipping, just higher than I wanted to pay but I guess there isn't much choice unless I weld on a blank.

Latest posts