L325. L425 neutral adjustment

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

jdog_kustoms

I had the shaft leak on my right side drive pump I removed pump to replace orings leak stopped my issue is now I can adjust the linkages so that the skid steer sits still then use it some and one side will engage was wondering if there is a method I'm missing to adjust it all that I'm missing

OP
OP
J

jdog_kustoms

I have been adjusting buy loosening bolts on the spring return assembly's and moving hole assembly but it there a fine adjustment I'm missing

Tazza

Staff member
I have been adjusting buy loosening bolts on the spring return assembly's and moving hole assembly but it there a fine adjustment I'm missing
Hopefully Mike will pop in, he knows these machines and hopefully can sort you out.

deaop06

You need to get the wheels off ground so they can turn free. Adjust the spring assn. until wheels don't turn. Make sure everything is tightened up. I have had to adjust this on both my machines. I snugged the bolts then used a punch and hammer to tap end to adjust. I had to redo the old l225 (gas) machine because I didn't get the rear bolt tight enough. Hope this helps.

Latest posts