kubota diesel engine from s-150 bobcat

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

mmsllc

I have a kunota diesel engine that appears to be rebuildable. it was removed due to low compression. it is worth something, if only for parts. the alternator & belt is still in place, too. let me know if you have any questions. thanks.

Tazza

Staff member
The core would be worth something, head, pump, injectors. You just need to find someone that could use it.

OP
OP
M

mmsllc

The core would be worth something, head, pump, injectors. You just need to find someone that could use it.
I agree. I've thought about pulling it apart, cleaning it up, replacing all bearings, gaskets, seals & piston rings. But, then I'd need to sell it to recover the expense of the rebuild process. I would rebuild it if I knew someone needed a very good engine, but I suppose the easier thing to do is sell the parts that I can, to recover as much cost of the replacement engine I bought. I suppose someone will chime in with their needs. We will see!!!

Greasemonkey

I agree. I've thought about pulling it apart, cleaning it up, replacing all bearings, gaskets, seals & piston rings. But, then I'd need to sell it to recover the expense of the rebuild process. I would rebuild it if I knew someone needed a very good engine, but I suppose the easier thing to do is sell the parts that I can, to recover as much cost of the replacement engine I bought. I suppose someone will chime in with their needs. We will see!!!
You don't by chance have the main wiring harness for this machine, do you? If so, what would you want for it, and what is the serial number of the machine? Thanks Brian

OP
OP
M

mmsllc

You don't by chance have the main wiring harness for this machine, do you? If so, what would you want for it, and what is the serial number of the machine? Thanks Brian
No, I only have the engine itself. I would only sell it as a parts engine or core / needing rebuild. I think it has been sitting for too long at this point.