JD 7775 Transmission Charge Pressure Warning flashing????

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

tgm

We just pulled our skidsteer into the shop yesterday after we got a warning light and audible alarm sounding. According to the manual the light, top left light on the right bank of lights, is "Transmission Charge Pressure Warning Indicator". Everything on the unit works and the hydraulic oil level is OK. The machine stopped itself automatically. We were able to restart OK. When we tried to start it later in the morning the light was flashing but the alarm was not sounding. We were able to plow snow for an hour or so with no issues. This morning we got the alarm and stop engine lights again, this time with the alarm. My local JD dealer can"t get us in before the 4th for service. Is there anything we can do in the meantime or should we just wait?? Thanks for any help, Tom Marino Edinboro Hardwoods Edinboro, PA 814-734-7364

jerry

How far to the dealer? Pretty good chance the sender is bad. Do you have the books for the machine? If you need the machine try a new pressure sensor. you can install it yourself and I think that is the first thing the dealer is going to put in also. Do you have a gauge you can put in the hole, I think it is 1/8 npt, check the pressure. If it is around 100 lbs or better for $30 or so you can put in a new sensor.

OP
OP
T

tgm

How far to the dealer? Pretty good chance the sender is bad. Do you have the books for the machine? If you need the machine try a new pressure sensor. you can install it yourself and I think that is the first thing the dealer is going to put in also. Do you have a gauge you can put in the hole, I think it is 1/8 npt, check the pressure. If it is around 100 lbs or better for $30 or so you can put in a new sensor.
Jerry, Thanks for the advice. I have a driver on the way to get a new sensor along with a new system filter. I don't have a book on this machine other than the owners manual. Is a repair guide available online anywhere?? Thanks again, I'll let you know how I make out. Tom in PA

jerry

Jerry, Thanks for the advice. I have a driver on the way to get a new sensor along with a new system filter. I don't have a book on this machine other than the owners manual. Is a repair guide available online anywhere?? Thanks again, I'll let you know how I make out. Tom in PA
https://www.johndeeretechinfo.com/index.cfm?event=home&menuDivision=CONSTRUCTION Tom there is a paper manual at this site but I think it is about $130. with operators manual. There should be online ones around for about $30. There are quite a few Deere loader owners on here I am just guessing that it is similar to the new holland except for the engine and that is just a guess. good luck

jerry

https://www.johndeeretechinfo.com/index.cfm?event=home&menuDivision=CONSTRUCTION Tom there is a paper manual at this site but I think it is about $130. with operators manual. There should be online ones around for about $30. There are quite a few Deere loader owners on here I am just guessing that it is similar to the new holland except for the engine and that is just a guess. good luck
Tom, did you get this problem fixed?

OP
OP
T

tgm

Tom, did you get this problem fixed?
Jerry, Working on it as we speak(sic). I checked the JD website and the switch that was listed is a AT321216 Pressure Switch and it appears to mounted to the housing that also has the filter and filter restriction sending unit at the right rear cover are of the machine. We pulled it all apart last night and are in the process of changing all the components, pressure switch and filter, now. I have it back together shortly. I checked the parts index thoroughly to see what other sensors/switches could be involved and it appears to be just this one. Keep your fingers crossed. Be back at you soon, Tom in PA

OP
OP
T

tgm

Jerry, Working on it as we speak(sic). I checked the JD website and the switch that was listed is a AT321216 Pressure Switch and it appears to mounted to the housing that also has the filter and filter restriction sending unit at the right rear cover are of the machine. We pulled it all apart last night and are in the process of changing all the components, pressure switch and filter, now. I have it back together shortly. I checked the parts index thoroughly to see what other sensors/switches could be involved and it appears to be just this one. Keep your fingers crossed. Be back at you soon, Tom in PA
Jerry, All changed out and problem solved. Of course the little sucker didn't come out without a fight but I won. Started up fine and all lights are out. Let it sit and restarted a few times, just to make sure I wasn't seeing things, and it looks OK. Thank You very much fo the help. I did notice one other thing on the engine that I can't figure out and maybe you can help again.. I have both rear side covers off so we can continue with the rest of the service and down on the rear of the engine, radiator end, I noticed what appears to be another yellow filler cap, labeled 'OIL'. I have one on the top of the engine where we put the oil in for service and I have never noticed this other fill cap. The manual says nothing about it. Is this just an auxillary fill point or something else?? Thanks again, Tom in PA

jerry

Jerry, All changed out and problem solved. Of course the little sucker didn't come out without a fight but I won. Started up fine and all lights are out. Let it sit and restarted a few times, just to make sure I wasn't seeing things, and it looks OK. Thank You very much fo the help. I did notice one other thing on the engine that I can't figure out and maybe you can help again.. I have both rear side covers off so we can continue with the rest of the service and down on the rear of the engine, radiator end, I noticed what appears to be another yellow filler cap, labeled 'OIL'. I have one on the top of the engine where we put the oil in for service and I have never noticed this other fill cap. The manual says nothing about it. Is this just an auxillary fill point or something else?? Thanks again, Tom in PA
Good to hear things are better. I don't know what the other cap is for, I think JD used a different engine than NH in those years. Go to the John deere site and I think you can find a exploded view of the machine there for parts. It sometimes is troublesome to dig thru that site but I think it is there.

OP
OP
T

tgm

Good to hear things are better. I don't know what the other cap is for, I think JD used a different engine than NH in those years. Go to the John deere site and I think you can find a exploded view of the machine there for parts. It sometimes is troublesome to dig thru that site but I think it is there.
Thanks Jerry, that worked. According to the JD parts breakdown it appears as just another fill point at the external oil pump. Thanks again for all the help, Tom in PA

Yellow stone diesel parts plant is one of the leading manufacturers of engine parts, in particular diesel fuel injection system accessories for replacement, such as Fuel injection Nozzle, Plunger and Delivery valve, ETC In south of china . for more detail please visit our website : www.yellowstonediesel.com www.dieselinjection.cn Yellow stone diesel parts plant was founded in 1997.Over the years, Yellow stone has g rown and gained a reputation for producing high quality products and delivering them on time.

Tazza

Staff member
Yellow stone diesel parts plant is one of the leading manufacturers of engine parts, in particular diesel fuel injection system accessories for replacement, such as Fuel injection Nozzle, Plunger and Delivery valve, ETC In south of china . for more detail please visit our website : www.yellowstonediesel.com www.dieselinjection.cn Yellow stone diesel parts plant was founded in 1997.Over the years, Yellow stone has g rown and gained a reputation for producing high quality products and delivering them on time.
yellowstonepart - Did you REALLY need to post the exact same add seven times?

Latest posts