ISO Variable speed sheave for 70's mustang 1700 (case 1530b, john deere 170 Etc)

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Parlusk

I am in desperate need of the variable speed sheave for a 70's John deere 170. I am needing inside sheave, closest to the gearbox. I know these were used in mustangs and case skid steers as well. D57831 is the original part number. I have searched the internet and salvage yards for hours with no luck. If anyone could point me in another direction I would be grateful.I would imagine this gearbox was used in other applications as well.
variable-speed-drive-pulley-used-case-d57831-433299_4u3rz77333y9.jpg

cdmccul

I wonder how similar that one is to the Bobcat 600 one...

I may have access to one from a bobcat 600.

OP
OP
P

Parlusk

I wonder how similar that one is to the Bobcat 600 one...

I may have access to one from a bobcat 600.
Thanks for the reply, I am pretty sure they are the same design but will not interchange ( i will research some more). The bobcat is a lot better design, mine uses a set of plastic key ways to keep the two sheaves together.

Tractor 345

I am in desperate need of the variable speed sheave for a 70's John deere 170. I am needing inside sheave, closest to the gearbox. I know these were used in mustangs and case skid steers as well. D57831 is the original part number. I have searched the internet and salvage yards for hours with no luck. If anyone could point me in another direction I would be grateful.I would imagine this gearbox was used in other applications as well.View attachment 3858
I have one off m500 Mustang with a deutz motor .