is the 313 or 315 a quality machine vs 130 bobcat

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

texcat

Looking to see if anyone is running a 313 or 315 and if so, then your thoughts. How do they compare to bobcat 130 and cat 216. thanks for your feedback.

rumrunner

Maybe we can get some feed back going on this subject. I recently sold a S205 and I am looking for a smaller machine. I am looking at the s130 or the JD313. Are there any upsides or downsides to either? My reason for selling the S205 was that it was to heavy for my use. Private acreage use. I also want a narrower machine.

skidsteer.ca

Maybe we can get some feed back going on this subject. I recently sold a S205 and I am looking for a smaller machine. I am looking at the s130 or the JD313. Are there any upsides or downsides to either? My reason for selling the S205 was that it was to heavy for my use. Private acreage use. I also want a narrower machine.
I don't think there is anything wrong with any of the models mentioned. I do believe Bobcat has one of the light machines for its rated lift capacity if that is a concern.
I prefer a s150 for its longer wheelbase then the shorter s130, its more stabil on hills.
Its a matter of comparing specs to see which one better matches your needs.
Ken