International 4130

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

dbirky

I have a 4130 and developed some major hydraulic leaks. It appeard to be leaking under the pump drive attached to the engine. I have pulled the engine/pump drive and separated the two. I think I have a source for the input shaft oil seal but need the gasket that goes between the engine - pump mount and the pump drive itself. Also would like the gaskets that go between the pumps and pump drive as well as the external seals for the pumps. I will be replacing some hoses that are swelled and may be leaking at the hose-clamp end. The pressure-fitting ends don't appear to be leaking. Any thoughts to where I can get seals/gaskets, or a seal kit or something? I can get gasket material and DIY some if needed. And there is also silicone... Thoughts? Thanks! Doug

Tazza

Staff member
I'm not sure if it would have a gasket as such, mostly they use O rings. You can take samples in to a seal shop and they can match them for you.
If you can find a model and brand on the pump, you can try loader parts source on the net, see if they have or can get you a seal/gasket kit.