i feel dumb for asking......

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

money

is it bad for you engine to have dust covering it haha i have recently been cleaning correls and it got dusty im going to blow it out but what happens if you are at a job and it cant get clean for awhile ? any serious problems

Tazza

Staff member
That's totally normal for any environment. Clean it out when you can to keep it tidy. That's why you have air and fuel filters.
Keep greasing it to expel any dirt/dust that gets into your pivot points, that's about all you can do.

ZANMAN

That's totally normal for any environment. Clean it out when you can to keep it tidy. That's why you have air and fuel filters.
Keep greasing it to expel any dirt/dust that gets into your pivot points, that's about all you can do.
I flipped up cabs and found mud filled to the top. Just make sure you keep your radiator and hyd. cooler as clean as possble on the job. Wash out your machine before you bring it back to your shop. That's why the owners manuals only give you general maintenence guidelines based on your enviroment. Dusty dirty conditions require more maintenence