I bought a T-190

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

500K_773

Too bad it's the remote control toy. I was in the dealership checking on renting the MT-50 and the salesman was with another customer. I was browsing the parts area and saw the R/C model again. I asked the parts counter how much for it and they gave me a price I couldn't pass up. I brought it home and charged it up (4 hour charge). It works fairly well. The loader arms lift pretty slow, but the bucket tilt speed is OK. The tracks only have 1 speed, on or off. It makes it pretty hard to line up the loader straight towards your target. Kind of fun novelty. The dog loves to chase it around. I can't wait until my 3 year old nephew comes over, he'll have a blast playing with it.

Tigerotor77W

I have one too! I think I tried to dig with it too much... the lift arms won't lift without assistance anymore. :( I need to help lift them about two inches before the gears can take over the load themselves. What I have noticed, however, is that it has GREAT lateral stability. Back heavy, but it will lift just about anything (as long you don't lift the load with the loader arms but just place a load in the bucket). The tracks have great power, but the machine is too light to really hunker down and dig. And not being able to feather the track system kinda sucks. But for a remote toy, it's not bad at all.

OP
OP
500K_773

500K_773

I have one too! I think I tried to dig with it too much... the lift arms won't lift without assistance anymore. :( I need to help lift them about two inches before the gears can take over the load themselves. What I have noticed, however, is that it has GREAT lateral stability. Back heavy, but it will lift just about anything (as long you don't lift the load with the loader arms but just place a load in the bucket). The tracks have great power, but the machine is too light to really hunker down and dig. And not being able to feather the track system kinda sucks. But for a remote toy, it's not bad at all.
Has anyone tried the radio controlled excavators? Those look like they might be fun to play with also. I think you can control all excavator functions, just like the real thing.