hydraulics

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

lonewolf

I have a 2005 T300 and cannot get my auxiliary hydraulics hooked up so I can use my grapple. I have pressed and held the hydraulic release button but to no avail. Any suggestions?

Tazza

Staff member
Is it possible your quick coupler is rusted?
What happens if you push on the coupler, does it slide in a little? some have a de-compression feature that when you push on the coupler in, it decompresses the fitting.

OP
OP
L

lonewolf

Is it possible your quick coupler is rusted?
What happens if you push on the coupler, does it slide in a little? some have a de-compression feature that when you push on the coupler in, it decompresses the fitting.
Finally got it hooked up. Checked the couplers, they were okay. The couplers would slide in but not far enough to snap in. Loosened the couplers from the hoses on the grapple and it hooked up fine. I guess there was pressure on the grapple couplers when I took it off. Should have known to check that, thanks for the suggestion, have learned alot but have much more to learn.

SkidRoe

Finally got it hooked up. Checked the couplers, they were okay. The couplers would slide in but not far enough to snap in. Loosened the couplers from the hoses on the grapple and it hooked up fine. I guess there was pressure on the grapple couplers when I took it off. Should have known to check that, thanks for the suggestion, have learned alot but have much more to learn.
I have even found that when I move my grapple out of the shop and leave it in the sun, the heat will build up enough pressure in the lines that the QD's are difficult to hook up. Annoying....

Latest posts