Hydraulic pressure release

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Husky4

Hi. Am new to the forum. Bought a new Cat 252B skidsteer last summer as a do it all machine for the small farm. It seems to work great with one small problem. Approx 1/3 of the time when re-attaching the auxillary hydraulics [4-way bucket, auger, etc] the pressure will not release off the system and the quick connectors can't be re-attached. I have followed the manual to the letter and even tried some suggestions from the dealer, all for nothing. Same problem yesterday, fought it for an hour and gave up. Went out this morning and the couplers popped on as they should. Dealer is no help, says they know about the problem but don't know how to fix it. Has anybody else had this problem or are there any suggstions? Thanks.

mikie

on the larger machines, excavators hi lifts, etc, i shut the machine off, turn the key back on, dont start it, instead, pull your safety bar down and work your controls. this is supposed to de energize the hyd system. try that. if no luck, let me know, mikie

lgammon

on the larger machines, excavators hi lifts, etc, i shut the machine off, turn the key back on, dont start it, instead, pull your safety bar down and work your controls. this is supposed to de energize the hyd system. try that. if no luck, let me know, mikie
well i always have to cut the machine off, out side of that when ever we can't get them to attach i just get a couple of wrenches and take theends off the attachment

Latest posts