Hydraulic Hose Clearance

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Jeff3624

i am having a hard time on my PT 100 keeping the hoses out fo the way. I keep smashing them when I tilt back the attachment I have on. Just wondering if anyone has any ideas.

Tazza

Staff member
I find giving the hoses a twist at the coupling to put a bit of strain on the hose so it stays in one place to prevent it pinching.

OP
OP
J

Jeff3624

I find giving the hoses a twist at the coupling to put a bit of strain on the hose so it stays in one place to prevent it pinching.
i will try that. i am jsut getting tired of smashing my hoses and having to pay attention to where they are

jerry

i will try that. i am jsut getting tired of smashing my hoses and having to pay attention to where they are
Just one attachment or all? Can you tack on some hose rings made from pipe to route them thru? Take a picture, I'm sure someone here has had the same problem.

OP
OP
J

Jeff3624

Just one attachment or all? Can you tack on some hose rings made from pipe to route them thru? Take a picture, I'm sure someone here has had the same problem.
i will do that this weekend. I have a bunch of ideas but figured i wouls ask first and save my self some time