hydra-mac experience anyone?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

ohara6z91

Anyone have any experience tweaking the T-Handle linkage on an older hydra-mac. Mine is so touchy it is very hard to control. It wants to pull right all the time which makes your wrist incredibly tired. Very hard to find the sweat spot neutral.

dozer

Its actually really easy. On the rods that connect to the drive T-Bar and go back there should be three nuts. One on the back of the rod, one in the middle, and one in the front. Get two 7/16" wrenches and put one on the back of the rod and one on the middle. Turn the middle one and that should turn the rod. Do this until it quits creeping. Mine did the same thing. Its kinda a project but overall its an easy fix. good luck Dozer

OP
OP
O

ohara6z91

Its actually really easy. On the rods that connect to the drive T-Bar and go back there should be three nuts. One on the back of the rod, one in the middle, and one in the front. Get two 7/16" wrenches and put one on the back of the rod and one on the middle. Turn the middle one and that should turn the rod. Do this until it quits creeping. Mine did the same thing. Its kinda a project but overall its an easy fix. good luck Dozer
I will give it a shot, thanks