Honored Warrantee

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Bandit1047

Hi guys,
I just picked -up my "Edge" (C.E. Attacments) TH4800 Land Tamer (same as a Tushogg)
from AER Loader & Excavator in Cleveland Ohio. They did the warrantee work on the machine after I had a bearing failure.
C.E. Attachments stood behind their warrantee without question!!!!
I purchased this machine as a demo unit and I had a few issues that they took care of just as they agreed to in the purchase contract.
I think it is a MUST to let others know when someone does EXACTLY what they promise to do.

Tazza

Staff member
Its nice to hear some places still stand behind their products, i know some say they do but then turn and say it was operator error that caused the failure.

OP
OP
B

Bandit1047

Its nice to hear some places still stand behind their products, i know some say they do but then turn and say it was operator error that caused the failure.
I was wondering if it is possible to have an "Angies List" type of thread on this site?
The Mythes thread ( I asked for that one) could be replaced with the Angies List (they could call it something else not to conflict with the name). Any thoughts on this? I know this forum is world wide, however people like C. E. Attachments have dealers wherever there is a Mustang or Gehl dealer. There could be a * (star) system if negative comments about companies would offend anyone. 1* = Poor 2** marginal, 3*** fair, 5***** Good, 6 ******Excellent and $ dollar signs for hold onto your wallets if you deal with them.
Joe

Tazza

Staff member
I was wondering if it is possible to have an "Angies List" type of thread on this site?
The Mythes thread ( I asked for that one) could be replaced with the Angies List (they could call it something else not to conflict with the name). Any thoughts on this? I know this forum is world wide, however people like C. E. Attachments have dealers wherever there is a Mustang or Gehl dealer. There could be a * (star) system if negative comments about companies would offend anyone. 1* = Poor 2** marginal, 3*** fair, 5***** Good, 6 ******Excellent and $ dollar signs for hold onto your wallets if you deal with them.
Joe
I'm sure its something that could be considered.... See what others have to say and see what the owner thinks too.