Hi From BC,Canada eh!

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Smokin_Joe

Hi Everybody I was looking for a utility plate for my 453 (1995) on the internet and I discovered your site. I bought my Bobcat in early 2000 after a trip to Australia where I had a chance to reflect about life. I suffer from Muscular Dystrophy and while it hasn't put me in a chair it has definitely caused me grief in many simple tasks. I felt I needed something to help me accomplish more in my life. Well the first week back at my job of driving tractor trailer, I drove right by one with a For Sale sign. It was a cute little thing with 75hrs on it and I made an offer. It has been great! It is amazing how many times it has come to the rescue in gitinn-er dun. Picked cherries from the roof of the cab or bucket. Pulled the old Frieghtliner off a field of hard pan. Put an extension ladder in the bucket when the extension wouldn't go high enough. Too much fun. Cleared all the sidewalks, of snow, for a couple of blocks around just for the fun of it. It is a toy. Bought tracks cause we needed to move around on sand, for the foundation of a new house we moved. Bought a backhoe attachment 905B so we can dig deeper holes. Used it to demolish a garage, that was an adventure, (he he). The wife came home to see part of the roof moving around the back yard with laughter coming out from under it. She also found 3 mt's of a batch of beer that I no longer brew. Not safe, the first one hits you as you finish the third one. As I said just found your site and I thought I would say Hi

Tazza

Staff member
Welcome to the site.
It's amazing what you can do with them, the limitation doesn't stop at just moving dirt as you found out :)
I like the statement about the roof moving around in the back yard.