Hi every one

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Skiddy cat

Hey guys new to your forum just got my first bobcat s205 going to be starting up my own company in the spring . A bit about myself I'm currently a heavy equipment operator and was a certified welder when I was younger

SkidRoe

Welcome to the Forum!! Best of luck on your business venture.
Welding is always a good skill to have when you own equipment like this.
Cheers - SR

Tazza

Staff member
Welcome to the Forum!! Best of luck on your business venture.
Welding is always a good skill to have when you own equipment like this.
Cheers - SR
Welcome to the site.
Welding sure is a handy skill to have, especially with heavy equipment. Over time, you will get stress cracks, you will know how to repair them.
Good luck with your new business, a skid steer sure is handy.

OP
OP
S

Skiddy cat

Welcome Skiddy cat, May we ask, what kind of business are you starting up?
My Business will be general skid steer work will be earth work back filling landscaping demo pat building along those lines as well I have a 1945 huber road maintainer With a 9 foot Molboard for blading parking lots and back lanes if I could figer out how to post pics I would put some up of my bobcat and grader

tacboss

My Business will be general skid steer work will be earth work back filling landscaping demo pat building along those lines as well I have a 1945 huber road maintainer With a 9 foot Molboard for blading parking lots and back lanes if I could figer out how to post pics I would put some up of my bobcat and grader
Good luck in your new business. It seems like it is always a little struggle getting started, but, very rewarding when it all comes together. If you ever find yourself in need of a very effective and affordable tree saw..... check out monstertreesaw.com It's a saw I developed using no hydraulics, cuts fast and clean and absolutely flush to the ground with virtually no ground disturbance. Again, welcome to the site and good luck.