help with my ls180!!!!!

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

jbugharrison

started running funny today,i can crack the bleeder on the fuel filter and just a few drops come out and the tractor starts revving up then down to almost shut off!i put a new filter on and primed it left it running for a few a cut it off and it was only half full.it is skipping and takes a sec for it to rev as well.has power just like i said it ascts like its starving for fuel.im not sure where to start or how to check the fuel pressure,injectors,and so forth.any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

Tazza

Staff member
Is it cold where you live? i'm wondering if your fuel is geling, this will make the engine work hard to get fuel and it will rev up and down while starving. Have you added any fuel stabilizer?

skidsteer.ca

Is it cold where you live? i'm wondering if your fuel is geling, this will make the engine work hard to get fuel and it will rev up and down while starving. Have you added any fuel stabilizer?
Sounds like air leaking into the suction side of the fuel system. Check you fuel lines or hook the engine to a jug of fuel and see if it smartens up.
Ken

Latest posts