Help identify unit and problems

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

inclebert

Hi All. Can you all help by identifying my machine? It has no ID plates at all. It has a 3 cyl Perkins and there are two Hydraulic tanks in the bottom of each rear corner. The unit has no obvious leaks (I have repaired one or two) and I have serviced the steering unit. Attached is a few pics. My problem is that after 30mins or so the unit will slow down and struggle to turn. Once the unit then cools it works again fine. It has tbar control on left side. Thanks

OP
OP
I

inclebert

If the paint is from the factory what color is it? that will get it down some.
Hi. Thanks for the reply. The unit is factory yellow. It has a tbar in the left hand that controls all unit movement and the right hand controls bucket and boom movements. There is a throttle lever and pin lever just in front of right control. It has two large Hydraulic tanks on each side of the rear feed from top centre behind cage. The fuel tank is under the seat and fills on the left under seat. Black heavy slot door on rear, a Hydraulic tank access plate on rear both sides behind door. Any assistance would be great

foton

Hi. Thanks for the reply. The unit is factory yellow. It has a tbar in the left hand that controls all unit movement and the right hand controls bucket and boom movements. There is a throttle lever and pin lever just in front of right control. It has two large Hydraulic tanks on each side of the rear feed from top centre behind cage. The fuel tank is under the seat and fills on the left under seat. Black heavy slot door on rear, a Hydraulic tank access plate on rear both sides behind door. Any assistance would be great
well yellow is a common color cat, deere, jcb, mustang, and others good luck but with your description I would say your machine I am guessing is less than 20 years old. what engine does it have?