Help! - 763 Aux hydraulics will not lock on for backhoe use

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

valleyordnance

Hi Guys! Got a 763 Bobcat with a 909 Hoe - If I connect the hoe and press the Aux Hyd button I get one green light next to the button. Push it again, I get 2 green lights for Aux Lock (what I want). No hydraulics to the hoe. If I push it so there is one light I can hold the manual switch on the right stick in one position and I have hydraulics. Why won't my Aux hydraulics lock? Thanks! Chris

Bswwood

After you get 2 green lights you pull the trigger on the right joystick and that should be continuous flow. If it still doesn't work by pulling trigger and you know you have flow in both directions by using the paddle switch I would suspect the trigger itself.

OP
OP
V

valleyordnance

After you get 2 green lights you pull the trigger on the right joystick and that should be continuous flow. If it still doesn't work by pulling trigger and you know you have flow in both directions by using the paddle switch I would suspect the trigger itself.
THANKS!!!! - that took care off it. I needed to pull the trigger on the stick, not flip the switch. Chris

Latest posts