HELP 4635 sxt getting fuel to injector pumps but none coming out

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

BBINC1

I have a Gehl 4635 sxt , was running fine until I changed oil and fuel filter . I have had it about two years and have changed oil and fuel filter a couple of time with no problems . Supply pump is working and getting fuel to all three injector pumps but not one drop is coming thru those to injectors . these are mechanical pumps and I dont understand this . Is there some kind of shut off ? Runs fine on starting fluid . Please help . Thanks in advance

OP
OP
B

BBINC1

Okay I got it figured out . Must be a solenoid inside cover on rear of engine . Checked wire running in there with key on and it was not hot , so i used a jumper wire from battery to that wire and something clicked . Works fine now with no jumper . IDK what it did but it worked .

skidsteer.ca

Okay I got it figured out . Must be a solenoid inside cover on rear of engine . Checked wire running in there with key on and it was not hot , so i used a jumper wire from battery to that wire and something clicked . Works fine now with no jumper . IDK what it did but it worked .
Hmm
Engine kill solinoid was not powering up. Should of had nothing to do with the fuel filter change.
Unless it had to do with the oil pressure not building, assuming it is equiped with a "engine protection" system. But if you had it running on either then the ilter should have filled and everything should be normal.
Oh well glad to here you got it going again.
Skidsteer.ca