Hello from the mid - west area!!!

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Toad

Hi all, I just bought a "M371" I have wanted a Bobcat forever... and this is where I started...lol and could use some ideas on where to get a trusted service manual for it, I've been looking and I will buy one if i have too, but I thought I would ask some of you fine folks first... Please any ideas do help me, LIKE: What is some of the first things to look for as I go through it? Thank! for your help....

SkidRoe

I see you also have a Kawasaki!! LoL Nice avatar, but you may want to consider making it a little smaller. Your M371 is a pretty simple machine. As long as the motor and the clutches are healthy, there is not much else on these machines to mess up. You likely want to change all the fluids, unless you know for sure the history of the machine. Bobcat has just recently started selling manuals on-line, so you may want to check there. http://www.bobcatstore.com/category.html?categoryId=2363

OP
OP
Toad

Toad

I see you also have a Kawasaki!! LoL Nice avatar, but you may want to consider making it a little smaller. Your M371 is a pretty simple machine. As long as the motor and the clutches are healthy, there is not much else on these machines to mess up. You likely want to change all the fluids, unless you know for sure the history of the machine. Bobcat has just recently started selling manuals on-line, so you may want to check there. http://www.bobcatstore.com/category.html?categoryId=2363
Thanks SkidRoe!!! I guess I'll have to tear into it. and see what happens...lol the turning sticks just seem not quite right. and the throttle is mounted under my right Leg, so that will need moved as i keep hitting the thottle...grr! I'll check the link you posted, thanks for that too! I haven't got to the motor yet either, it started, moved, all the functions worked so I bought it...lol I think it will be fine, but I want the piece of mind that it will run ever time i need it too... I'll do all the PM's here this weekend and will have more to tell I'm sure...lol thanks

mechtech

Thanks SkidRoe!!! I guess I'll have to tear into it. and see what happens...lol the turning sticks just seem not quite right. and the throttle is mounted under my right Leg, so that will need moved as i keep hitting the thottle...grr! I'll check the link you posted, thanks for that too! I haven't got to the motor yet either, it started, moved, all the functions worked so I bought it...lol I think it will be fine, but I want the piece of mind that it will run ever time i need it too... I'll do all the PM's here this weekend and will have more to tell I'm sure...lol thanks
Good chance I can email you the manuals if you have an email with Yahoo
Very Large files, SM is 19 meg.
Check my profile for email address

OP
OP
Toad

Toad

Good chance I can email you the manuals if you have an email with Yahoo
Very Large files, SM is 19 meg.
Check my profile for email address
Good chance I can email you the manuals if you have an email with Yahoo Very Large files, SM is 19 meg. Hello, I sent you my yahoo email... thanks