Hello from a McLaren Rep

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

mclarenusa.com

Hello everyone,
My name is Chris Ono. I am the Customer Relations Manager at McLaren Industries. If you have any questions or comments regarding our product please feel free to contact me.
Thank you,

trg753

Chris, Pretty amazing video. Those tires look like they work great! How much does a set of those normally run for like a 753 Bobcat? Tom

OP
OP
mclarenusa.com

mclarenusa.com

Chris, Pretty amazing video. Those tires look like they work great! How much does a set of those normally run for like a 753 Bobcat? Tom
Hi Tom,
Our records show that the Bobcat 753 comes with 10x16.5 tires. If so our 10" Nu-Air tires go for $2,200.00 for a set that includes the rims. They come with their own rims because these tires are more similar to a solid tire construction. They come mounted on a three piece rim that have a retaining ring that holds the tire in place.
These tires combine the cushioning of a pneumatic tire and the durability of a solid tire. Furthermore, unlike foam filled tires these tires are designed to work extremely well with over-the-tire tracks (like our Protrac series).
Let me know if you have any additional questions and thanks for checking us out!!

www.mclarenusa.com