Hello! and a nagging problem, of coarse..!

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Gutch

Hey guys and gals, I just purchased a 2016 SVL90-2 and have just completed the 3000 hr service (basically all filters and fluids) Took it for a drive and it loses power on grades and under load. I have bypassed the water seperator, although I cleaned it thoroughly. No help. No blow by and no black smoke. I also notice it pulls to the right. Fresh fuel etc. Any ideas? Thanks for any kind of troubleshoot. May have to take it to a dealer :( GREAT FORUM

RobertCatT770

Hey Gutch, I'm pretty new to this too, but I had a similar problem with my bobcat. Turns out the front Idler was really bad and was giving a lot of resistance. My machine would pull and bog down while trying to work. If you haven't already, check your undercarriage components, and your track tension. Just dont over tension it.

OP
OP
G

Gutch

Hey Gutch, I'm pretty new to this too, but I had a similar problem with my bobcat. Turns out the front Idler was really bad and was giving a lot of resistance. My machine would pull and bog down while trying to work. If you haven't already, check your undercarriage components, and your track tension. Just dont over tension it.
Thanks for the tip, I'll check it out. Good luck with your machine!

Latest posts