gehl is on the map!

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

salsllc

It's nice to see that Gehl has a place on this forum. I have one and love it. Great price for a simple strong little machine. Steve

I have spend way to much time in steve's Gehl 4635. More time than my 773G. (I steal his cause its smaller when I got to get in a tight area.) Its a good machine, I beat the crap out of it. Keeps up with any bobcat, Can't say that about other brands I have used.

SteveH1149

I have spend way to much time in steve's Gehl 4635. More time than my 773G. (I steal his cause its smaller when I got to get in a tight area.) Its a good machine, I beat the crap out of it. Keeps up with any bobcat, Can't say that about other brands I have used.
What is your opinion of the Gehl overall? I am split between buying a Bobcat and a Mustang, which I understand is the same as the Gehl. Of course I do have a new Gehl dealer here, I should go there and see what kind of offer they make.

skidsteer.ca

What is your opinion of the Gehl overall? I am split between buying a Bobcat and a Mustang, which I understand is the same as the Gehl. Of course I do have a new Gehl dealer here, I should go there and see what kind of offer they make.
To the best of my knowledge www.gehl.com and www.mustangmfg.com build two entirely different machines and appear to be independant manufacturers.
Regards
Ken

SteveH1149

To the best of my knowledge www.gehl.com and www.mustangmfg.com build two entirely different machines and appear to be independant manufacturers.
Regards
Ken
If you look at the specs on the machines. the Mustang 2076 and Gehl 5640E look to be identical. Then there is the Gehl 7810 and Mustang 2109. Again, almost identical. Like Chevy and GMC. I could be wrong, but they sure are similar.

skidsteer.ca

If you look at the specs on the machines. the Mustang 2076 and Gehl 5640E look to be identical. Then there is the Gehl 7810 and Mustang 2109. Again, almost identical. Like Chevy and GMC. I could be wrong, but they sure are similar.
I got reading on Gehls site after I posted last nite. At first I compared the smaller/ mid sized models, diff brand motors etc. But the I got reading http://www.gehl.com/Investor Relati...plement Lines - Updates Full Year Outlook.pdf about Gehl getting out of farm equipments and in there it states they own mustang and ce attachments. So since that big loader is new that is probaby the first one they collaberated on. wonder if they will merge the lines at some point?
Ken

skiwest

I got reading on Gehls site after I posted last nite. At first I compared the smaller/ mid sized models, diff brand motors etc. But the I got reading http://www.gehl.com/Investor%20Relations/news_releases/pdf/Gehl%20Discontinues%20Ag%20Implement%20Lines%20-%20Updates%20Full%20Year%20Outlook.pdf about Gehl getting out of farm equipments and in there it states they own mustang and ce attachments. So since that big loader is new that is probaby the first one they collaberated on. wonder if they will merge the lines at some point?
Ken
All I know is my Gehl 7800 has Gehl and Mustang part numbers on it . If not same company some of the models are like the Matrix and the Vibe.

sales247

All I know is my Gehl 7800 has Gehl and Mustang part numbers on it . If not same company some of the models are like the Matrix and the Vibe.
The large ssl's and small ones are the same. The mid size machines are totally different. They are all built in Maddison SD on the same assy line. The reps sometimes wear shirts that says Gehl / Mustang on them.

turbo54

I have 1970 350 deere crawer I restored JDcrawer form . Lucky I found this Web sight . For good friday I got Gehl 4635 sxt now im hooked on Skidsteer and the fourms.

Latest posts