GEHL 4610 - lurches left when starting - mushy directional T-handle

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

croloff

Hello! This is a new-to-me machine which worked well these past 2 months. Now, it's 'stuck in gear'. I have a video which I can forward links to if that's helpful. - the first is me attempting to drive it 10' into my shed. It lurches left and I have to shut off the motor. - the second is showing me work the left-handed T-bar and linkages.

OP
OP
C

croloff

Videos I referred to: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_PfIpcDGKVvoJpq3SMheJB3CwbAxSzlD

OP
OP
C

croloff

Hello! This is a new-to-me machine which worked well these past 2 months. Now, it's 'stuck in gear'. I have a video which I can forward links to if that's helpful. - the first is me attempting to drive it 10' into my shed. It lurches left and I have to shut off the motor. - the second is showing me work the left-handed T-bar and linkages.
🎶Hello, it's me….. I ended up needing the 'key' replaced within the left-bar/drive linkage. Does that sound inexpensive??? I think it was about a $6 part that had ~$1000 is labor and other minor fixes while it was apart.

SkidRoe

I hate it when that happens... Glad to hear you got to the bottom of it and thanks for the follow up post - Cheers!