Gehl 2500 chain idler

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

leeconcrete

I need a drive chain idler/tensioner for my gehl 2500. If anyone out there might have one please let me know. Thanks

OP
OP
L

leeconcrete

Did you try your Gehl dealer I think it is availably yet through Gehl.
Yes I tried the dealer they could get me every part on the idler except the shaft. That just so happens to be the part I needed. I searched salvage yards and nothing. Sent out emails to everywhere and finally, This awesome guy at Worthington ag parts in Iowa ,named Gary,emailed me back and said he had one from a salvage gehl 2500. He pretty much made my day. He didn't try to rape me with the price of it either, $80 for the complete unit was extremely fair when there's no more out there I could find. I just got it yesterday,just like Gary said I would. Gonna put it on today and hopefully be back in business again. Thank you Gary. If I ever need anymore parts for it I'm checking with Worthington ag parts first (641) 648-4676.

wisconsin_cowman

Yes I tried the dealer they could get me every part on the idler except the shaft. That just so happens to be the part I needed. I searched salvage yards and nothing. Sent out emails to everywhere and finally, This awesome guy at Worthington ag parts in Iowa ,named Gary,emailed me back and said he had one from a salvage gehl 2500. He pretty much made my day. He didn't try to rape me with the price of it either, $80 for the complete unit was extremely fair when there's no more out there I could find. I just got it yesterday,just like Gary said I would. Gonna put it on today and hopefully be back in business again. Thank you Gary. If I ever need anymore parts for it I'm checking with Worthington ag parts first (641) 648-4676.
Gary at Worthington Ag has been great to me helped me find some used skid loader parts. Was going to tell you to call him if you could not find your part put you beat me to it.

OP
OP
L

leeconcrete

I have a parts unit that has one, if you havn't found one yet. It will need new bearings
I found one already, but I would like to find a whole parts machine. Or even the onan nhc engine out of one to rebuild for a spare, that way I wouldn't have much down time with my machine rebuilding the one that is in it.

I found one already, but I would like to find a whole parts machine. Or even the onan nhc engine out of one to rebuild for a spare, that way I wouldn't have much down time with my machine rebuilding the one that is in it.
I have a machine the engine is gone. The rest is there comeplete. Make an offer.