Error code 34-04

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Bvill01

Sometimes hit run/enter on keyless panel and screen will shut off and go blank it will give me a error 34-04 can someone help?

OldMachinist

The code means "deluxe panel in error". I'd start by checking the battery connections on both ends and any ground wires. Then check the panel connector for good connection and no corrosion.

OP
OP
B

Bvill01

The code means "deluxe panel in error". I'd start by checking the battery connections on both ends and any ground wires. Then check the panel connector for good connection and no corrosion.
Checked panel and battery cables everything looks good do you give me more ideas? Thanks

mrdeere1959

Checked panel and battery cables everything looks good do you give me more ideas? Thanks
$813.78 for a new panel. Try and get the stored codes it could help. you can read the last 40 codes from the panel if it will work long enough

OP
OP
B

Bvill01

$813.78 for a new panel. Try and get the stored codes it could help. you can read the last 40 codes from the panel if it will work long enough
Does that mean if the wires and battery connections are good it will be a bad panel? And were could find one

Fishfiles

Does that mean if the wires and battery connections are good it will be a bad panel? And were could find one
I think chances are more than not that the panel is bad from the code your getting , but also think it could be a controller problem , left panel problem or a faulty wire as the three have to make a curcuit bewteen themselves for it all to work , -------as far as finding one used I give it a needle in a hay stack chance ---------- remember that usually a dealer will not take back an electrical part once it has been purchased , if you know someone who has a machine with the same panel then you can do a quick swop and see if that fixes the problem before paying big bucks for one ------------- sounds like your best bet would be to take the machine to the dealer and let them troubleshoot it and not let it turn into a money pit on you

rich414

I think chances are more than not that the panel is bad from the code your getting , but also think it could be a controller problem , left panel problem or a faulty wire as the three have to make a curcuit bewteen themselves for it all to work , -------as far as finding one used I give it a needle in a hay stack chance ---------- remember that usually a dealer will not take back an electrical part once it has been purchased , if you know someone who has a machine with the same panel then you can do a quick swop and see if that fixes the problem before paying big bucks for one ------------- sounds like your best bet would be to take the machine to the dealer and let them troubleshoot it and not let it turn into a money pit on you
same issue what was the solution??????. I did have a short in the fan switch on the side panel which is when the 34-04 issue came about