Erratic Alarm With Red Symbol Flashing

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Skid Kid56

TL10V2 is erratic with this alarm that sounds. It may happen at start up and it may happen after some time of operation. It never seems to happen at a consistent time or a pattern but it will happen. The alarm goes off and the red symbol like crank case with the exclamation mark in it flashes in the upper left corner of the screen. I don't have the manual but found one to download online. It doesn't help with whatever this is. Battery has been disconnected to see if this affects it; no change. Hydraulic level was not in the sight glass so I filled it up and pressurized the tank; no change. The display screen shows only 0's in the error code boxes and in the list below codes that looks like this red symbol there is a box after SPN: 523578 then FMI: 2. This is the only info I can come up with. Any technical help with this info????

foton

well if it is a crankcase symbol I assume that is engine oil pressure, but really the manual should cover the meaning of the symbols on the display as to what they are. I would take a quick look at the oil pressure sending unit, if there is any oil oozing out from where the connector attaches to the sending unit ,replace the sending unit.

OP
OP
Skid Kid56

Skid Kid56

well if it is a crankcase symbol I assume that is engine oil pressure, but really the manual should cover the meaning of the symbols on the display as to what they are. I would take a quick look at the oil pressure sending unit, if there is any oil oozing out from where the connector attaches to the sending unit ,replace the sending unit.
The manual that I downloaded doesn't tell about the screen symbols so it is not helpful. It is mostly an operator manual and doesn't cover service operations. Thanks for the reply. The sender seems to be ok at this point of checking. The screen that shows some data of running vitals shows temp, oil and a couple of other things to be ok.

Update: I understand now that this blinking red symbol is the equivalent of a "check engine" light. Furthermore it derates when this alarm starts so it must have something to do with the garbage aftertreatment system. Right now the regen status shows to be at 70 percent so it is not in need of a regen at this point. Anyone in the Atlanta area capable of scanning this machine? I think it must be engine exhaust system issues at this juncture.

OP
OP
Skid Kid56

Skid Kid56

Here are screen shots and a short vid of the alarm.

Attachments

• 20230227_184638.jpg
    20230227_184638.jpg
    443.4 KB · Views: 129
  • 20230227_181948.jpg
    20230227_181948.jpg
    319.8 KB · Views: 117
  • 20230227_181925.mp4
    10.9 MB

Latest posts