Does this backhoe fit my Lx665

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

sgf

I have 1999 New Holland Lx665 skid steer. Does anyone know if a Bobcat 709 backhoe attachment will fit it without modifications? The seller says it won't fit a larger newer New Holland but I'm not sure how different things are from model to model and mfg. to mfg.

Tazza

Staff member
As long as it doesn't weigh more than the machine can lift, you can modify it to fit.
I thought the 709 was the larger backhoe, the 909 was the smaller one? If it is the larger one, it is quite heavy, you need a large machine to run that puppy.

OP
OP
S

sgf

As long as it doesn't weigh more than the machine can lift, you can modify it to fit.
I thought the 709 was the larger backhoe, the 909 was the smaller one? If it is the larger one, it is quite heavy, you need a large machine to run that puppy.
Thanks, I think I'll pass. It is four hours from me and I don't want to buy something I'd have to modify. I gambled thinking someone here might know if those specific models it each other but the fact that it doesn't fit his bigger NH, the distance and what you shared is enough to make me pass on it.