Decals For Bobcats

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

biker

just got done finished painted new seals in lifting arm cylinders and a new seat .... got a nice decal set from www.motodecals.com and my machine looks like brand new again .... i looked all over to find decals for it and nothing was a complete set and the dealer wanted a arm and a leg .... just thought all you guys might want to know where to find them .... them seem to have just about every Bobcat model every made even some really old models i havent seen in years ....

Tazza

Staff member
Most decals are available on e-bay too. Good to know there are more options areound.

skippyman

Any ideas for where to get an inexpensive seat for a 743? I don't mind if it's not a Bob Cat brand name.
Thanks

Tazza

Staff member
http://www.northerntool.com
www.smallenginewarehouse.com
Good to know about the decals.
Ken
Skippyman - i got 2 sets off a fellow in Canada who goes by the name synergy from memory. They were much cheaper than i could get locally. I would check around the dealers as bobcat parts manager got me another set and i paid just a touch more than the guy on e-bay wanted. I paid only a few dollars more and got genuine decals so the sizes were spot on.

skippyman

Skippyman - i got 2 sets off a fellow in Canada who goes by the name synergy from memory. They were much cheaper than i could get locally. I would check around the dealers as bobcat parts manager got me another set and i paid just a touch more than the guy on e-bay wanted. I paid only a few dollars more and got genuine decals so the sizes were spot on.
Tazza,
Any more info on the seats from Canada? I 'm in Canada and shipping from anywhere else is $$$$. I can't seem to find anything on Synergy.
Thanks in advance, Skippyman