Code 14-03

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

GFence

Hey guys, i have a code 14-03 on my 2007 Bobcat A300 and I believe after all of the recommended trial and error, that it's most likely one of the 2 engine electrical controllers ? I think mine might've been ruined from a loose battery connection, causing constant spark/heat/etc... ? Because we had a stud battery with post mount adapters which kept getting loose and wouldn't start until we opened up the back door and twisted them to get a connection, if you know what I mean.
I look up my parts catalogue for my A300 and see 3 different controllers ? 1 @engine electrical #6678673, 1 @electrical controls kit #6678675, & 1 @controls electrical #6683608 controller joystick (probably not).
Does anyone know which one of the controllers would be directly affected by the constant intermittent bad battery connection ?

Any advise would be appreciated. Thanks

CLC

I am not sure the asker to your Question. I anyone know where i can get new, used, remanufacture control Drive Controller 6683608 for my Bobcat. I would really appreciate any help. Or maybe someone that can repair it.

Anthony Claud

brdgbldr

I am not sure the asker to your Question. I anyone know where i can get new, used, remanufacture control Drive Controller 6683608 for my Bobcat. I would really appreciate any help. Or maybe someone that can repair it.

Anthony Claud
You might try:
isoscell.com