Chinese Fuel Injectors

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Autowood

Has anyone had experience with Chinese fuel injectors from eBay on Cat 3044c engines? They are about 1/3 the cost of Cat parts. Also, will injectors from a 262c work in a 262B?

foton

well since no one has made a statement on this,I will just throw this in, I have two 2005-2006 chinese tractors both with about 1000 hrs on each and have had no issues with the injectors that came with those two engines so far (20 hp yangdong,and a 50 hp Quanchi). but these are also non electric injectors, old school type I assume a bosch rip off as the pumps are.

brdgbldr

Chinese parts are hit and miss. Most all parts these days are manufactured in china. The difference in these parts is really quality control.

In your case, a part bought from CAT has been thoroughly inspected, tested and all materials meet the CAT requirements. An aftermarket part could be made by the exact same manufacturer and be just as good as the original CAT part or it could be made by a completely different manufacturer that has just ripped off CATs designs and has no quality control.

I know this really doesn't help but It is just the way thing are.