Case Skidsteer Value???

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

crstainbrook

I am thinking about purchasing a 2000 95xt Case Skidsteer from a friend where I live in interior Alaska and am trying to find its value. It has 1200 hours, comes with 2 sets of forks, bucket, snowblade, set of tracks, and heated cab. The unit is in excellent condition! Any help would be great thank you. Christopher

Tazza

Staff member
I can't give you a firm price, but for something like that i'd expect to pay around 20K, maybe a little more. Its done so few hours, which will make it worth more.

OP
OP
C

crstainbrook

I can't give you a firm price, but for something like that i'd expect to pay around 20K, maybe a little more. Its done so few hours, which will make it worth more.
Thank you for such a quick response. Would your guess of 20K or so include the attachments I mentioned, or for only the machine?

Tazza

Staff member
Thank you for such a quick response. Would your guess of 20K or so include the attachments I mentioned, or for only the machine?
Really hard to say as i'm from Australia and our prices are a little higher than yours. My estimate is about $1000 for the forks each if they are in good shape, about $1,500 for the snow blade and say $1,500 for the tracks? From what i have seen around the forum, a new set of tracks can be had fo around $3,000 and you really don't know how much wear they have till you put them on. The pads may not be really worn, but the pins could be badly worn.
As for the machine price, for a unit of that age i guess you could use a Bobcat 763 as a price guide, this machine will be about the same age. From a quick look on e-bay they sell for around $12,000 with low hours...
My first idea of 20K may be a little on the high side, you way want to try for 15 - 18K?
I'm sure other members will have a better idea than i do, as i said prices are a fair bit higher over here!