case skid steer model 450

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

ricco

i have a two year old case skid steer model 450 ihave always had trouble uncoupling the hydraulic couplers the system stays pressured up.My dealer has no solution.It uses parker flat faced couplers.any suggestions. thanks

Tazza

Staff member
I assume it has electric controls for the aux hydraulics? not a lever? levers are easy, shut down and wiggle it. Bobcat has a pressure release button, press and hold and it shuts the machine down and removes the pressure.
You could try shutting down then turning the key on and operating the aux hydraulics, it may release the pressure? i don't know how its powered though. I believe bobcat needs the charge pressure to make them move correctly.... Not sure about yours.
There are manifold options that you flick a lever to remove pressure or push the coupler in and it does the same. I'm not sure on the price though....

ksss

I assume it has electric controls for the aux hydraulics? not a lever? levers are easy, shut down and wiggle it. Bobcat has a pressure release button, press and hold and it shuts the machine down and removes the pressure.
You could try shutting down then turning the key on and operating the aux hydraulics, it may release the pressure? i don't know how its powered though. I believe bobcat needs the charge pressure to make them move correctly.... Not sure about yours.
There are manifold options that you flick a lever to remove pressure or push the coupler in and it does the same. I'm not sure on the price though....
before uncoupling the attachment do the following. Turn the machine off. Keep lap bar down. Turn switch to on but do not start. Release the park brake which should be lit on the console. Lastly rock the electric attachment switch back and forth/on and off. This will release the pressure. Do this before unhooking the hyd lines and you should not have a problem.