Case 1530 Vacuum Gauge

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Bljacque

I just purchased my 1st Skid Steer (CASE 1530). During the initial inspection I noted three gauges along the right side of the cab, an Amp Gauge, Hour Meter & a gauge labled Vacuum. I asked the owner about the vacuum gauge and he said he really did not know the specific function. He said that the gauge was not functioning when he bought the skid steer and, because it did not seem to impair the unit's operation he never saw fit to get it repaired. Since I'm still on the hunt for manuals for my 1530 I was wondering if someone it the forum might be able to tell me what the purpose is for the vacuum gauge.

dune33

The gauge is for hydrulic filter when it gets pluged you may never see it move.

OP
OP
B

Bljacque

The gauge is for hydrulic filter when it gets pluged you may never see it move.
Dune33, Thanks much for the reply. From your description I hope I never do see it move. As the gauge looks a bit ragged, do you know of any way to test it to ensure that it is in serviceable condition?

dune33

Dune33, Thanks much for the reply. From your description I hope I never do see it move. As the gauge looks a bit ragged, do you know of any way to test it to ensure that it is in serviceable condition?
if you had a hand vacuum pump with a gauge you could connect it to the gauge and test.

Latest posts